We have listened to your views and we have changed how you can book appointments and access our services to make it easier to get help when you need it.
You can now book appointments with us by:
WE WILL AIM TO GIVE YOU AN APPOINTMENT WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF CONTACTING US
DUE TO HIGH DEMANDS WE CANNOT OFFER A SAME DAY APPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE
YOU MAY BE OFFERED A SAME DAY APPOINTMENT IF DEEMED NECESSARY.
Depending on your need, you may be given an appointment with a:
- GP or GP Registrar
- Extended access out of hours GP - we can offer some emergency appointments outside of our opening hours.
- Practice nurse - for routine reviews, health checks, smears, injections, wound dressings vaccinations and other procedures.
- Health care assistant - for a blood test, blood pressure measurement or other tests.
- Pharmacist - to discuss and review your medications. Pharmacists can prescribe if needed.
- Physiotherapist - for joint/muscle pains.
- Mental Wellbeing co-ordinator - to help with your mental health.
- Patient Ambassador - if you are having a problem with housing, finances, benefits, employment or other similar issues.